Sheltering in Place Projects! What are you making?

While sheltering in place last weekend, I hosted a virtual crop with my Close To My Heart team. Aren't they beautiful? We had a fun time catching up, laughing and at times just working in silence --- together.  It was so much fun, we have scheduled another one for next weekend!

We had originally planned to get together for a team day crop that Saturday, so we tried to make this as close as possible to an in-person crop. To to this, each of us tried to clear our schedule as much as possible just like we would if we were leaving home to spend a weekend with our crafting buds. 

Just like a face-to-face crop, we achieved three things 1) we escaped for a few hours from our daily stress and responsibilities, 2) we were productively creative and 3) we enjoyed the community with each other. 

Personally, I have neglected my personal projects for a long time so spent some time prior to the crop dusting off some projects. All together I finished 21 pages! The layouts below are from the 2018 Close To My Heart trip to Thailand. Most of these pages are from an album that CTMH gifted to each of us who earned the trip. I had "built" the pages prior to the trip but they have been waiting for photos for over 2 years. I'm so happy to finally have them done! 







The last three pages are from a live aboard dive trip to the Similan Islands that Eric and I added on after we said good-bye to our Close To My Heart friends. The pictures on the last layout were taken by fellow diver and photo journalist Lorenzo Moscia who generously shared his gorgeous photos with us. 

Other layouts from my Thailand album were posted on August 17, 2018, August 24, 2018, and September 2, 2018. I've got a couple more layouts still to go...maybe I'll get them done during the next virtual crop. 

I hope by sharing these layouts, I've encouraged you to set aside some time to get away from the day-to-day struggles plus the more-than-normal trials that you may be going through. In addition, to cropping with my team virtually, I have also hosted virtual crops on my "Crafty Friends" facebook group for my VIP customers and friends. You are invited to join the fun in that group! 

Whether with us, other friends or not, I hope you are able to carve out some time to create this weekend. Please share your projects with me! In the comments below, tell me what you are working on. If you can, post a link to photos! Can't wait to hear all about it.


Have a wonderful (creative) weekend,
Rebecca