Just Keep Swimming Shaker Card (Free Kit with Purchase)

When life is tough, sometime the only thing you can do is "just keep swimming". Find out below how you can get the stamp set I used for this card for just $5 and get a kit to make this card for free!




I just sent this card to my daughter who is working so hard in college despite the chaos caused by moving to online courses and sheltering in place. I'm proud of her and thought she might need a little reminder to just keep moving forward. I'm sure you know someone is also facing challenging circumstances due to the Coronavirus outbreak and needs some encouragement.

I absolutely love the April Stamp of the Month, O-Fish-ally Awesome! It has all kinds of sea life: fish, star fish, crab, coral and sea grass. Plus you get the aquarium, bubbles, sign, sand and more! The sentiments are filled with under water "puns".



This fun stamp set is only available to purchase in April 2020. It is a "size D" (AKA large) stamp set and regularly priced at $18.95. However, when you have $50 in your cart, you can add it for just $5!  

FREE CARD KIT

When you purchase the O-Fish-ally Awesome Stamp Set on my Close To My Heart website (at full or discounted price), I'll send you a kit to make this shaker card! If you have not tried our our shaker window tools, you will love learning how to do this. I did a tutorial in my Creative Friends facebook group last week. You are invited to join the group and check it out!


Kit includes
- Card base
- Seas the Day papers 
- Shaker window base and frame (cut using the Shaker Window & Confetti Thin Cut set)
- Shaker window foam and acetate
- White enamel dots
- Sliver loose sequins


To finish the kit, you'll need some ink, markers (or colored pencils) and adhesive. On the sea floor and sea life, I used Mink, Smoothie, Sage and Intense Black ink and for the sentiment, Sapphire ink. The fish and shells were colored with various TriBlend markers.

If you'd like one of these kits, simply place an order on my Close To My Heart website that includes the O-fish-ally Awesome stamp set. Start shopping now>>

Always create,
Rebecca