We're going to Tahiti!

I'm very excited to be taking Eric with me on my 4th incentive trip with Close To My Heart! As of yesterday (the last day to qualify!) around 3 pm, it's official: we're going to Tahiti in April 2020! This was certainly a stretch goal and I'm thankful Close To My Heart and for so many people who helped me get there.


Earlier this year, I earned enough points for me to go, but I really didn't want to go without Eric. So I pressed on. Reaching the level that would allow me to take a guest was the highest number of points I've ever earned for a trip. A week ago, I was still a couple thousand points short and the deadline was fast approaching.  I pushed hard the last week and reached the required number of points just in time!

You may be wondering what earning a trip with Close To My Heart looks like. For the Tahiti trip, there were several different levesl

I love that I have been able to use something that as a hobby and recreation into a business. This journey has introduced me to wonderful people who have become close friends. To my local scrapbooking buddies, distance creative friends, team members and encouraging friends: I could not be in this business without you and I don't take that for granted. You are THE BEST!!! Thank you!!!