Join my team for just $35 and get some special August only perks!

It’s always a good time to sign up to be a Close To My Heart Consultant, but August 2019, is a REALLY great time to join!



During the month of August, you can become a consultant for just $35 with a No-Kit Enrollment option! You will receive $35 in CTMH Cash, absolutely free, just for signing up! Of course, once you are a consultant, you have the opportunity to earn money by selling our amazing products and will get a 22% discount on everything you purchase for yourself!

Plus, I'm going to sweeten the deal for everyone who sign up with me in August!



Note that the $35 August joining special is a no kit option, but it does include a $35 product credit! Of course, once you join, you'll enjoy all the benefits of being a consultant including a starting discount of 22%. If you'd like a kit with some basic creative tools and business supplies to get you started, the cost is $70 (no shipping!) and you'll also get a $50 product credit. Learn more about becoming a Consultant>>

Rejoins are always welcome! My business is growing and I'm ready to grow my team. Whether you are ready to start a business or want a discount on our beautiful products, I'd love to help you meet your goals! Please call, email or message me to discuss which option is best for you!

Keep creating,
Rebecca