Cruise Highlights - schedule week of 3/17

Last month I had the amazing opportunity to cruise with some of the friendliest people on the planet: fellow Close To My Heart consultants. We had a fantastic itinerary which included Roatan, Belize, Costa Maya and Cozumel, plus we had two days at sea to enjoy the entertainment on the ship.

(insert photo)

I feel so blessed to have this opportunity thanks to my customers and friends who made purchases or attended events to support my business. I'm so thankful that I get to play with pretty paper and call it work. I'm also thankful for Janette Lynton who had a dream to start a company based on memory keeping in the direct sales industry. This opportunity has taken me places I never dreamed and has helped me make lifelong friends in my customers and other consultants.

(insert photo)

When I think back on the week, there are so many great memories. But I've narrowed it down to a few favorites. Here is my top five list for this trip:

#5 - The Noreigan Getaway Ship --- this boat was amazing....

#4 - Goodie box in our room

#3 - Under the Sea Scuba adventures

#2 - Private resort in Costa Maya

#1 - Downtime --- ping pong with my friend Jennifer's son, shuffleboard, walking, beach, balcony, theatre, breakfast with my upline Tina & her husband Kent