Why are you waiting? It's time to say "Sign Me Up!"

Happy February everyone! It's hard to believe we are already a month into 2019! Seems like the year just got started and now it's nearly Valentine's Day!

Today, I write this looking out over the Atlantic Ocean from Daytona Beach Shores. On Sunday, we are scheduled to board the Norwegian Getaway for a week long cruise with Close To My Heart. I am so blessed to have this opportunity and would like to extend a huge Thank You to everyone who has supported me this year!


The trips are just one thing that I love about being a part of this company. There is so much more! If you love getting creative, would like a flexible way to earn income or want to be part of a fun group of people, Close To My Heart

Plus when you join in February, you get FIVE bonus stamp sets!


The retail value of these stamp sets is over $87! This means you get the consultant kit (over $200 value) plus these stamp sets for just $75 plus shipping and taxes! What a deal!!!



In addition, if you have been a Close To My Heart Consultant previously, this month only you can choose the no-kit sign up option and become a Consultant again for just $50. You will still get the bonus stamp sets!


If you have questions or just want to chat about how Close To My Heart can fit into your life, email me! I'd love to talk with you about joining my team.

Have a great month,
Rebecca