LOVE BLOSSOMS: Shower Your Loved Ones With Love & Appreciation

I am so excited to share with all of you the new Close To My Heart special. We all know that February 14th is just around the corner and that is a day dedicated to expressing our love and appreciation for the special people in our lives. I don’t necessarily think that we should only take that opportunity one day a year on Valentine’s Day though- do you?


This month’s special is called Love Blossoms and when you see it, you will understand where I am coming from. This kit really got me thinking about those special people in my life who I need to show some love and appreciation to. It gave me ideas of some creative ways I can do that.

Of course you should show your significant other some love all throughout the year, but especially on Valentine’s Day. That’s a given. J But what about your sister or best friend that is there for you through thick and thin? What about that co-worker that has helped you get through so many long shifts? If there is anyone in your life that you would really like to say “I love you” or “Thank you” to, this kit will help you make the most beautiful cards for that exact purpose. This kit is perfect to use for any time of the year. No holiday required.

Let’s take a peek at what you will receive in this kit.


This base kit comes with enough cardstock and envelopes to create 12 cards. You also get a pack of silver embellishing thread to add a little shine to the cards. The color palette is an array of soft and beautiful pastels.

Save 20% when you order the complete kit which includes a size E (extra large) stamp set, four mini-ink pads and Swiss Dot embossing folder. The exclusive stamp set includes gorgeous layered images to create watercolor floral designs. You'll also get sentiments like “thank you”, “I appreciate you more than you know”, “thankful for all you do” “you are so loved” “lucky to have a friend like you” and “you are fabulous” and more. Note that words for both the front and inside of cards are included.


This stamp set is also free to anyone who hosts a $350 party. This can be a live or virtual event. We still have time to make this happen -- give me an email to get started!

Click here to learn more about the Love Blossoms Special>>

Happy Valentine's Day!
Rebecca