New for 2019: Monthly Day Crop!

I'm very excited to announce that in 2019, I'll be partnering with First Baptist Church in Arnold for their monthly Day Crops and I hope you'll join me there!


The crops run from 9 am – 5 pm and include a  delicious catered breakfast and lunch. The cropping area is spacious, and you’ll get your own 8-foot table! If you need a break during the day, you can take advantage of the church's no membership needed gym and walk the indoor track.




Each month, I plan to share a little extra Close To My Heart goodies with attendees. In January, registration includes the cute Ice Cream card and Dinosaur page above! Don't need a dino page? No problem, I can show you ways to modify it to fit other occasions. (Of course everyone can use an ice cream card -- right?)

Registration for the event is through the church and the first date is January 12.
Sign up now>>
See full 2019 schedule>>

Hope to see you there!
Rebecca