Fund your Fun in November


If you are like me, you love a good deal! This month's joining special is a great deal --- join my team for $75, get everything in the picture above --- PLUS get $75 credit on a future purchase of creative supplies. Choose your favorite papers, stamps or workshops! This is only available in November, so join today!

You can use your credit to choose from currently available paper packets, complements, cardstock packs, Workshop Your Way kits, ShinHan markers, Cut Above kits, Picture My Life cards, Ink pads, stamp sets, or blocks. So many choices!

I've already had a couple people jump on this special. It's time to join! --- not just because of the free product (although that's a great reason!) but you will also be part of the "Class of November 2018", an exclusive group of consultants who are starting this adventure together. It's going to be FUN!

Got questions? Click here to learn more or shoot me an email to start the conversation!