Vision Board Updated with newly announced Tahiti Trip

(Insert picture of updated Vision Board: with print of Tahiti, updated papers, updated family picture...)

Last year, I created a vision board and hung it in my office where I could see it everyday. Each of the four corners represented one of my "whys" for my business.

1) Documenting our life in scrapbooks: Through CTMH I am able to purchase all of my supplies at a discount. In addition, one of the first goals I set for my business was to pay for all of my books and supplies. I've been able to use the highest quality, beautiful products in my albums without cutting into my families finances.

2) Supporting and being there for my family: In addition to contributing to my family's budget, my business allows me to be PRESENT.  It has been a blessing to work from home through my daughter's Middle School and High School years. Although in some ways she needed me less than when she was younger, I feel that when she did need me the need was greater. I'm so glad I didn't have to choose between the demands of an outside job and raising my daughter. Life is going to change significantly next year as she head off to college, but I'm looking forward to continuing to work my flexible schedule.

3) Career Success: ....important to me as a person (add to this idea)


4) Earning A++ trips: My first trip earned through CTMH was in 2017 to Puerto Vallarta. When I made my vision board last year, my fourth corner helped me focus on earning the trip to Thailand. I'm so pleased to report that Eric and I were able to make this trip earlier this year. It truly was a trip of a lifetime. 



I am currently working on earning my third trip with Close To My Heart, a Western Carribean Cruise, and I'm getting close! The earning period for this trip ends September 30 and I'm currently on track and working on those final points. 


At the convention in June, the next trip was announced and it is a BIG ONE --- Tahiti!!! The points required to earn this trip for both Eric and I are above and beyond what I have done so far. It is really a stretch goal so I want to start building my business so I can start strong in October. So, I've already updated my vision board with this image of Tahiti to remind me of this goal every time I step into my office.

(picture of corner of vision board)

Want to join me in Tahiti? I'd love to help you plan your business so that you can earn this amazing trip and VACATION WITH ME!!! Just shoot me an email to start the conversation about how you can get started.

(Picture of me in Tahiti (photoshopped) with standing next to someone with YOU on the face)