Fourth Annual Retirement Sale

You're invited to my Retirement Party! No, I'm not retiring. But I have a lots of brand new Close To My Heart products that have retired in my inventory and I'm marking them down!



For this event, I will slash prices on everything that is no longer available to order. This includes some beautiful paper, embellishments and even a few Cricut cartridges! All retired products will be at least 25%  - 75% off!

There will be lots of new, unopened product including stamp sets, paper, tools and even Cricut cartridges! Come browse all of the great stuff and find some great deals!



Here's a few highlights:
  • Paper Packs 30% off
  • Loose solid cardstock 50% off
  • Single sheets of patterned paper 30% off
  • New stamp sets 30% off
  • Embellishments and ribbon 25% off
MYSTERY BOXES are back - including special fall and Christmas themes! These are filled with $40 - $60 in product for just $25! 

I'll also have a couple boxes of completed cards and other projects that will be available for a donation to Operation Smile.

This shopping event runs from 6:30 to 9 pm -- > get here when the doors open to get the best deals. Let me know if you need my address or directions. Hope you can make it!
Rebecca