You Are Loved Heritage Layout (last convention layout)


This is finally my last convention project post. Consultants like me who lean more toward scrapbooking vs. card-making were really spoiled this year. Similar to the last one I posted, this is perfect for heritage photos. And also like the last one, I have not yet chosen pictures for it. I'm not currently working with any black and white or sepia photos, so it will wait until I tackle the project of organizing and scrapping some older ones.


This layout really shows off some of the gold foil accents in the Better Together complements pack. I love the contrast between the smooth shine of these pieces and the flat, almost dull, look of the fundamental and solid basic papers.


This layout also has touches of soft Bashful in the paper, stickers and pearls.


Hope you have enjoyed seeing all the projects we made at convention this year. It really is a highlight of my year. If you'd like to join me at the next one in Las Vegas next year, ask me for more information about joining my team. You would love to be a part of this fun group of consultants.