Sweet Memories from our Salt Lake City Convention

Today, I wanted to share with you a special picture that deserved a special layout. 


In June, I traveled to Salt Lake City, Utah to the Close To My Heart Convention. I spend four days with some of the most lovely people in the world, many are in the photo above. These are my people, the Scattered Hearts team and our leader, Tina Sutton (holding the white heart in the front row).

In addition to catching up with old friends and meeting new ones, a highlight of convention is playing with all the new products. This layout was one of our projects and it uses papers, embellishments and stamp sets from the new 2017 Annual Inspirations Idea Book. I love how this layout has lots of layers created by a combination of papers, stickers, Cricut-cuts and pearls.



Recipe:
Ink pads

If you are looking for a place to belong, you should consider becoming a Close To My Heart consultant. In addition to being part of the national Scattered Hearts team, you will also be part of my Treasure Keepers team. We have an active team Facebook group, regular calls, quarterly meetings and much more. When you join my team, I will offer you one-on-one coaching to the extent you want. I'd love to help you dream big and meet your goals!

Earn a bonus when you join in August! Place $300 in orders before September 30 and you can choose between an Alphabet thin cut bundle, any of our Cricut Collections or $99 in product credit!

Learn more about joining and the August Special>>

If you have any questions, please email me. I'd love to chat!