My Page Celebrating 23 Years of Marriage

This month, my husband and I celebrate 23 years of marriage. We thought we had it all figured out in 1994 when we tied the knot, but we had no idea where life would lead us. 


This one-page spread is another layout from the Close To My Heart convention. It uses several prints from the Basic and Adventure Fundamental paper packs. If you have been following my other posts with convention layouts, you know I'm a big fan of the Fundamental line of papers. Each of these pages gives you a somewhat neutral print using a single color. Once you have picked your color palette, you can replace any solid papers with one of these prints with no change to your color scheme.


The stickers, including this title, are from the Better Together Complements pack. There is also a scattering of the new Bashful pearls on the page.