First Day in Utah Layout

Yesterday, I share a scrapbook page from the 2017 Close To My Heart convention. My flight was early on the day before the convention started, so I had most of the day to explore Salt Lake City. It was a beautiful day and the pedometer on my watch was very happy with me!


Most of these pictures are from Temple Square. I learned so much about the history of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. On the bottom of the left pages are two pictures of the convention center where I would be spending the next few days.


The layout itself is another project from convention. Although I re-arranged my pieces a bit, it was easy to pull together because everything we cut out and ready for us to assemble --- thank you CTMH! These professionally created projects always included so many little details that I tend to neglect when I'm creating from scratch, for example the stamped splatters. 


You may remember that yesterday's layout had the word "Utah" on it. This one has the shape of the state. Both of these images are from the Hello USA Cricut Collection (digital only).

Recipe:
Hello USA Cricut Collection (digital only)
Solid Cardstock
Ink Pads

Next year's convention will be in Las Vegas! It is going to be a great time and I'd love to have you join us --- of course you'll have to become a consultant first! This month's promotion provides the best opportunity to do that because you have the opportunity to add a bonus item in your first 30 days. You can choose between an alphabet thin cut bundle, any of our Cricut collections or $99 in product credit! This is all on top of our already generous Straight To The Top bonuses.

Learn more about joining and the August Special>>

If you have any questions, please email me. I'd love to chat!