August Trifecta: Separate deals for purchases, hosting and becoming a consultant

I've been procrastinating. It's already August 5 and I'm just now getting my "first of the month" blog post up. Occasionally, I get this opening post late because life is busy and I just don't get it done. But this time, it was because I had serious writer's block!

There is so much to tell you and seriously, I just couldn't get my head wrapped around how to get it all summarized in a single post. There are three Close To My Heart specials (one for purchases, one for hostesses and another for new consultants). As usual, I have a Collection of the Month bonus and I've created bundles with the new Cricut cartridges. Plus there is the  August Stamp of the Month. All together 6 great deals to tell you about today.

So rather than let this become really long, I'm going to just bullet point each item with links to where you can find more information.

  • Online Warehouse Sale - Each Tuesday morning, a new collection of discounted products and bundles will be posted on my website. Learn more>>

  • Jump for Joy - August hostesses can "jump" up a level on the rewards table. Learn more>>


  • Rewards Your Way - When you join my team, you will have the opportunity to earn a free Cricut collection, Thin Cut Alphabet or get $99 in product! Learn more>>

  • Collection of the Month: Jack - Order this workshop (or other qualifying Jack items) and I'll give you a free stamp set! (Must email your order to me.) Learn more>>

  • Cricut Bundles - Get free items when you order the new Cricut collections! Learn more>>




  • August Stamp of the Month, School Year - This stamp set is exclusively available during August 2017. You can pay full price ($17.95) or add it to an order of $50 or more for just $5. Learn more>>