Stampaganza is back! B2G1 deal, plus exclusive sets!

I'm so excited to let you know that Stampaganza is back. This special is a always favorite! During July, when you order two stamp sets, you can add a third for free! 



All currently available stamp sets except the Stamp of the Month are eligible for this deal. For this year's special, we have also brought a few favorite stamp sets out of archives! Now you can get some great retired sets at a great discount. Here are a few of the returning stamp sets available in July:



PLUS, you can also buy a complete bundle of these July exclusive monthly word puzzle stamps. This is 12 D-sizes stamp sets with words and images for every month!


This complete set has a retail value of $215.40, but you can order it for just $143.60 in July!

Start shopping now>>

How about FREE?

You can also earn the complete set of the Word Puzzle stamps  FREE by hosting or joining my team of Close To My Heart consultants this month! Save over $200 on stamps? Yes, please!

HOSTING:
I'm currently on vacation and my schedule is full the rest of the month. However, you can host a VIRTUAL facebook or catelog party to earn the free stamp sets. Email me and I'll get it set up at the first opportunity.

JOINING:
You can also get this great set of stamps by joining my Close To My Heart team. This brings the total value of your kit up to over $450!! You pay just $75!
Learn more about the Treasure Keepers>>