Team Builders 2017 Layouts

One thing I love about Close To My Heart events is that they always include beautiful creative projects. The January Team Builders Event was no exception. This two day conference was packed with exceptional buisness training and networking. In addition, we received supplies to make 10 beautiful scrapbook pages.

The themes in these pages went along with the overall messages of the event to dream big and bring others along with you as you grow. We were encouraged to use these pages to document and dream about our life. I used these pages to celebrate the things that are important to me.


For my first page, I choose a picture from last summer's  convention with my Close To My Heart sister, Faye, because remembering all the great times we've had together makes me smile. In addition to being a team member, she is a great friend. 


These pages show pictures from the Team Builders event where had the opportunity to connect with Home Office staff and consultant friends. A highlight a visit from founder and CEO, Jannette Lynton. She is an amazing woman and as always when I hear her speak, I was truly inspired. Although she is facing enormous challenges physically, her spirit is strong. She encouraged us to never give up, but to always take care of ourselves along the way.



The next layout includes pictures of two of my favorite people getting creative with me. My husband and daughter are the loves of my life. These pages reminds me to remember how blessed I am to have them in my life.



The next layout is reserved for my dreams. The titles for the journaling prompts encourage me to put into words the things I hope, like and can do.


The final layout is a place to celebrate life. I am so blessed to have a life filled with amazing people and adventures. The pictures on this page represent little moment from the last few months. As I was leaving a crop, I glanced up and saw the hot air balloon so I snapped a quick picture. I took the second picture on a lunch break during the Team Builders event when I wondered up to the roof. Of course the last picture is from Disney World when Minnie made an appearance at our convention banquet last summer.


The final page of this set of layouts is focused on the future and the title reminds me to not limit my dreams, but to be fearless and brave.

Recipe: Rustic Home Fundamentals, Uptown Fundamentals, Whimsy Fundamentals, Adventure Fundamentals, Springtime Complements, My Girl Complements, Journaling Prompts Stamp Set (B1548)

Have you ever scrapbooked your hopes and dreams? This was a challenge for me but I love the result and reviewing the pages is so encouraging.

Dream On,
Rebecca