Year End Bonus Time: The BEST DEAL is here!

As we wrap up the year, each week I've posted a special Year End Bonus deal that sends you free products when you order specific items from my Close To My Heart website. In this post, you will find the final deal and it is the biggest yet!

Here's the deal: When you place an order on my website before the end of the year, I'll give you a gift certificate to use in January 2017! The amount of your gift certificate is based on the size of your order.


We have a brand new Seasonal Expressions Idea Book going live on January 1 and you will be able to use the credit to order some of these new products right away! I can't wait to show you all the pretty new things. Here's a sneak peek at the cover:


This special just lasts 2 days and ends at midnight, December 31! To get your gift cards, be sure to join the "Year End Bonus" gathering on my Close To My Heart website before you check out.

Just a reminder that your order can include any of the current specials shown below. Click on the links for details. In addition, everything in the current Holiday Expressions Idea Book will retire on December 31,