Welcome to the Christmas Season: I RUFF CHRISTMAS!

Now that Thanksgiving is past, it is now officially the Christmas Season! Although this time of year can be hectic and stressful, there is also magic in the air. I really do love ("ruff") Christmastime!



This year, I'm challenging myself to spend more time in the "magic" and less in the stress. This means 
  • simplified gifts
  • baking for fun (without quotas!)
  • listening to the words of favorite Christmas tunes
  • watching Christmas movies with my daughter
  • having more sit down family meals
  • try some new craft techniques
Basically, evaluating everything on my "must do list" and make sure it really is a must do. It is so easy to believe that every good Christmas memory from past years needs to be recreated. Instead, I encourage you to find ways to preserve those memories (need help? I've got ideas) and focus instead on making new ones!



The card above was made using the new City Sidewalks Cricut Collection. Both the dog and the sentiment are on Picture My LIfe Pocket scrapbooking cards. The dog card is proportioned to be a 3" x 4" card and "I Ruff Christmas" is proportioned to be a 4" x 6" card. 


For this fun Christmas card, I hid the black card layers, changed the colors and resized both until they fit together. I love using 3D tape on my projects and for both images I used some to add dimension.



The Christmas lights border at the bottom of the card is also on the City Sidewalks cartridge. 



Remember, this cartridge is only available for Cricut Explore-type machines and will retire on December 31, 2016. To see more artwork I've created or pictures of all of the images, click here.

To get a copy of this Cricut collection for yourself, click here.

Happy Christmas Creating,
Rebecca