New Ink Pads have arrived! Save when you order a rainbow this week!

The new ink pads are now available in ALL COLORS! If you are tired of hard-to-open ink pads, you will love the magnetic closure of our new exclusive ink pads.


This new design also offers a larger pad surface with the same ink quality you expect from Close To My Heart. 
 

EXCLUSIVE: Buy a Rainbow! (this week only)

Because I know once you try one of these ink pads, you are going to want them all, I'm offering savings when you order complete sets this week. Order the complete set of 10 colors in Basic, Whimsy, Adventure or Enchantment for the price of 9 ink pads. That's a savings of $7.95!



Buy all 40 colors as discounted sets listed above and I'll also send you the three remaining ink pads for free: Sea Glass, Colonial White and White Daisy! 

That's a total savings of $58.75!



The Buy a Rainbow special ends at midnight Sunday, October 16 and is not available through club or gathering orders. My Close To My Heart website can not reflect the discount, so please email me to order discounted sets of ink pads.


TRADE UP (through end of October)

Do you have some gently used old-style Close To My Heart ink pads that are still usable? I'm coordinating an ink pad trade up program* to get our beloved older ink pads into the community where they will continue to be used. For each usable ink pad you return to me, I'll give you a gift certificate worth $2 off a new ink pad of your choice.  You can bring your old ink pads to a workshop, drop them off or mail them to me.

You can Trade Up your ink pads through the end of October. There is a limit of one gift certificate per new ink pad. The gift certificate can be applied to stamp pads ordered through the Buy a Rainbow special or with any gathering or club order.
 

COMBINE & SAVE (this week only)

This week, you can combine these two programs to maximize savings! When you return 9 gently used ink pads, you can apply the $18 in gift certificates toward a set of discounted Basic, Whimsy, Adventure or Enchantment ink pads. You'll get all 10 colors the set of your choice at a combined savings of over 32%!
 

THE BEST DEAL!

Trade in all of your ink pads and save up to $130.75 on a complete set of our current 43 colors in the new ink pad style! The retail price for all 43 colors is $344.95, but with trade ins, you can get all of them for just $214.20! 

Save up to $130.75 --- This is the absolute best offer I can make and you will never be able to get the ink pads at this price again!

*Please help me find homes for the returned stamp pads!. Let me know of specific organizations or teachers that may benefit from a donation. 

Please email me with your order or any questions you have about the new ink pads or the specials in this post. 

Happy Stampin!
Rebecca