Puerto Vallarta or bust!

Each year, Close To My Heart gives each of the consultant a chance to earn an amazing trip to exotic destinations. This year, I find myself less than a month from the deadline and for the first time ever within reach of making it!!!


I'm so excited about the opportunity to travel to lovely Puerto Vallarta!  But with this amazing company, you don't just earn a trip for yourself. You get to bring a guest! I'd love to give this trip to my husband for all the support he has shown me over the years!

Although I am within reach, it is definitely a stretch goal! I'll need to have my best month ever in sales, parties and recruiting. But it is POSSIBLE!

So, what does this mean for you?

To achieve this goal, I'm offering a number of special deals to my customers -- current and new! I'll be posting some of them on this blog, but I'll also be sharing exclusive specials on my Facebook page, through my newsletter, at live events and even in one-on-one conversations. Most of these will be limited time "Flash Sales" where you'll need to act before the time runs out. How can you find out about the best deals? By keeping your eyes on each of these avenues. 


However, keep in mind that I'm posting specials based on what I think people want. Of course, I don't know what is on your personal wish list.  If there is a Close To My Heart product or two you have been dreaming of, drop me an email and tell me about it.  I'll get back to you with the best offer that works for me and meets the requirements of the Close To My Heart consultant agreement. Hopefully, we can find a way to get that item into your hands while helping me earn the trip!



Wait, did you say you want to go too?


It may be a little late for the Puerto Vallarta trip, but if working when you want to work for yourself, earning cash and scrapbooking product, plus being given the chance to take an amazing trips like this appeals to you, we need to talk! You would be perfect for my team. I'm really excited about the next incentive trip to Thailand. The earning period starts October 1, so now is the time to start!

Rebecca