New Uptown Scrapbooking Kit for all your formal occasions

This year my in-laws celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary. As we were planning their celebration, I knew I wanted to make a special scrapbook to celebrate them. The new Uptown Fundamentals papers and complements were perfect for this project.


In addition to special anniversary pictures, my new Uptown Scrapbooking kit is perfect for wedding, engagement or even prop. These three layouts get their charm from the beautiful Uptown Fundamentals collection which includes paper with beautiful black and white prints and coordinating Complements pack with coordinating stickers and black and gold glitter die-cuts.




Here's what you get in the Uptown Scrapbooking kit:
  • Z3263 Uptown Fundamentals Paper Packet
  • Z3269 You & Me Complements
  • Z3289 Uptown Ribbon Pack
  • X5789 Sea Glass Cardstock (1 sheet)
  • X5787 Blossom Cardstock (1 sheet)
  • X5930 Slate Cardstock (1 sheet)
  • X5929 Whisper Cardstock (1 sheet)
  • 1386 Black Cardstock (3 sheets)
  • 1385 White Daisy Cardstock (3 sheets)
  • Complete cutting and assembly instructions for six 12" x 12" pages (pdf)

Already have some of the products? You purchase just the instruction sheets!



Love Close To My Heart? I'd like to invite you to join my team, the Treasure Keepers, and get the instructions for this workshop free! Get started now>>