NEW Rustic Homes Scrapbooking Kit

It's time to celebrate home, life and love!

 
I'm finally have the Rustic Homes scrapbooking kit ready and I'm so excited to share it with you! These three layouts get their charm from the beautiful Rustic Home collection.


Here's what you get in the Rustic Homes Scrapbooking kit:

  • Z3262 Rustic Home Paper Packet
  • Z3267 Rustic Home Complements
  • Z3267 Rustic Home Ribbon Pack
  • 1388 Colonial White Cardstock (3 sheets)
  • X5789 Sea Glass Cardstock (1 sheet)
  • X5930 Slate Cardstock (1 sheet)
  • Complete cutting and assembly instructions for six 12" x 12" pages

Already have some of the products? You purchase just the instruction sheets!


Love Close To My Heart? I'd like to invite you to join my team, the Treasure Keepers, and get the instructions for this workshop free! Get started now>>