Four Flower Market Videos just released and more to come!

Close To My Heart just posted four videos on Youtube with each one featuring a different key on the new Flower Market Cricut cartridge. In my last post, I discussed how each key on the overlay (or page in the handbook) had a different flower and related images.



Yesterday, Close To My Heart announced that they will be posting a video for each of these keys! In each video, you will learn how to create the primary flower image and see projects using the coordinating images. In this first video, Monica walks you through how to make the layered bluebells on page (or key) 10 of the handbook. She also shows a lovely baby scrapbooking page using the bluebells and related images.


Three other videos in this series are ready for you to watch:
This cartridge is fully loaded with 14 images on each of 50 keys which is a total of 700 images! Over the next few weeks, additional videos are coming featuring each of the remaining keys.


Don't own this cartridge yet? I'd love to help get one into your hands! View Flower Market in my online shop>>


Before you check out don't forget to add on the Stamp of the Month and a Create Kindness kit.



Have $150 or more on your wish list? Given that two new amazingly beautiful Idea Books were just released, I bet you do! I'm offering DOUBLE HOSTESS REWARDS for parties that close in September! Contact me right away for details.