Learn more from the comfort of your home


Last week, I shared my Close To My Heart story and invited you to join me in this creative adventure. Although I believe anytime is a good time to become a Close To My Heart consultant, July is special because of the FREE bonus of not-yet-released paper and embellishment packs.


As I noted in my post last week, before I was a little hesitant about joining and had questions that needed answers before I was ready to jump in. I'm sure you have questions as well. That's why I'm thrilled about the Opportunity webinars that you can participate in to learn more. 


These calls will be hosted by Kristina Livingstone, a former consultant who recently joined our home office staff. She is an amazing woman and I know you will enjoy hearing from her. The goal of the calls is that you come away with a full understanding of this opportunity

The calls are offered at a variety of days and times so I hope you can make one of them. Upcoming call times are:
- Monday, July 11, 9:00 pm CST
- Thursday, July 21, 9:00 pm CST
- Saturday, July 30, noon CST

You can join online or by phone. To call in, dial 1-201-479-4595 and enter the Meeting ID 32980098 when prompted. To join online go to http://fuse.me/32980098 a few minutes before the scheduled time. You can also simply go to www.fuze.com or open the Fuze app and enter the meetin ID: 32980098. If you wish to participate online, it is suggested that you download the Fuze application beforehand so you can be all set up to enjoy the webinar when it is time to join. 

So mark your calendar to attend one of these free 1-hour webinars! If you let me know you are calling in, we can meet after the call to discuss what you learned and any further questions you have.  Thanks for considering this opportunity!
Rebecca