Five Final Sangria Cards

As July is coming to an end, the end is also near for our current Annual Inspirations Idea Book. Today, I was looking through some of the things I've made with the products from this catalog and realized I had not shared this set of All Occasion Cards.


This is using my favorite paper from the Annual Inspirations book, Sangria. Love the combination of secondary colors (purple, green and orange), with a hint of deep pink in the mix. The stamp set is one of my favorites: Stamps of Approval (C1637) which retired earlier this year.

I had a lot of fun making these cards because the papers in the pack work so well together. Because the paper is so rich in color and design, the only embellishments I added were Poppy Thick Twine and a few Durable Artisan Studs (also retiring on Sunday).

Here's a close up of each card:






I hope that you enjoyed these cards. My goal in blogging about my projects is to inspire you to make time for creating. When life is stressful, overwhelming or sad, I turn to crafting. Focusing on my work helps me get back to center and also frees my mind to touch base with my creator. So clear off a corner of your calendar, grab a few papers from your stash and create even for a few minutes.

By the way, if you love the papers in these cards, be sure to order the Sangria paper pack (and any coordinating items you like) before Sunday, July 31 at midnight (MDT). Please let me know if you have questions about these projects or the products I used.

Create today,
Rebecca