Christmas in July Cards

Today, I want to show you the flat cards we will be making at the Christmas in July workshop. Earlier I posted some pictures of the Album and a Pop Up Box Card.

These cards come together really quickly using the beautiful White Pines Picture My Life Cards left over after making the album. I just added a little paper and a few embellishments. Quick, easy, yet lovely.







I know it seems early to start talking about Christmas preparations, but now is actually the best time to do your Christmas projects. In a couple months, time will seem to speed up. Wouldn't it be nice to have a few handmade cards and a beautiful binder ready so you can focus on making memories?




At the Christmas in July workshop, we will decorate a Christmas notebook and make the first 6 cards of the season. The notebook has a two page spread for each day from December 1 through Christmas. It can be used as a holiday planner, a recipe book, traditions tracker or a photo album --- you decide!

The Christmas in July workshop includes the following;
- 3-Ring Kraft Binder
- 25 Everyday Life Memory Protectors (13 with 4" x 6" pockets and 12 with 4" x 3" pockets)
- White Pines Picture My Life Cards (20 - 4" x 6 cards and 36 - 4" x 3" cards)
- White Pines Complements Pack
- Coordinating solid and printed Picture My Life Cards (37 - 4" x 6" and 60 - 4" x 3")
- 6" Box Card and envelope
- 5 Card bases and envelopes
- Paper and embellishments to decorate album and cards

These projects can be completed on your own or at my house on July 24.