NEW card for Monday's workshop

I just created a couple new cards for this month's All You Can Make card workshop that will be on Monday night. I wanted to share one with you and also invite you to join me to make it and others.

This card uses the retired Tommy paper. I just love the bold blue and gold stripes, don't you? I continue to get requests to add more masculine birthday and this one fits the bill.


If you live in the Arnold/St. Louis area, you are invited to come to the workshop. 


This simple card could easily be recreated using any papers. I used two stamp sets to make this card. B1417 Perfect Fit - Birthday and D1527 Perfect Fit are made to go together! The images are on Art Philosophy so although it looks like I did some fancy cutting, it was really fast and easy to create the layers.





Both of these stamp sets are currently available, but they will be retiring later this year. If you like them, now is the time to order them because of the March special which allows you to buy two stamp sets and get a third one free!


There are so many stamp sets currently available, but many like the ones above will be retiring soon. Check them out -- I bet you will find three you really want! See all available stamps>>

Happy creating, 
Rebecca