Share The Love: Smile Camera Card (3 of 3)

Over the last two days, I have posted the first two of three cards I made using the exclusive Share The Love stamp set. (You can see them HERE and HERE.) Today, I am sharing my final card which features a throw-back camera.



One again, I used the non-baby patterns in the Georgis paper. For this card, I used a large piece of the chevron paper. I just love the yellow and grey combo, don't you? The sentiment for this card "You Make Me Smile" is also from the paper pack. It is trimmed from one of the zip strips

The camera was stamped in whisper ink on a white cardstock square. To add a pop of color and dimension, I stamped the camera again on yellow B&T (printed) paper. For this second camera, I trimmed out just the flash and attached it to the camera with foam tape.




The Share The Love stamp set is fully loaded with all these images:
Remember this stamp set is only available in February 2016 and the your purchase can help provide a life-changing operation to a child through Operation Smile. Click HERE to learn more about how your purchase supports this mission.


I hope you have enjoyed this series of cards and they have inspired you to get your craft on!



Happy creating,
Rebecca