Share The Love: My Friend Typewriter Card (2 of 3)

Yesterday, I posted the first of three cards I made using the exclusive Share The Love stamp set. (You can see that post HERE.) Today, I am sharing my second card which features another "retro" machine: a typewriter. I put retro in quotes because it just doesn't seem right to call it that, but my 15 year of daughter would say it is true!


As I mentioned yesterday, the Georgie paper is not just for babies! The patterns have a great geometrical retro feel that is perfectly paired with this stamp set.

The typewriter was stamped in whisper ink on white cardstock then trimmed out. To add a pop of color, I stamped the typewriter again on yellow B&T (printed) paper and trimmed out just the paper and adhered it on the typewriter image. Foam tape adds some dimention and a couple grey gems finish the card off.



The Share The Love stamp set is fully loaded with all these images:
Remember this stamp set is only available in February 2016 and the your purchase can help provide a life-changing operation to a child through Operation Smile. Click HERE to learn more about how your purchase supports this mission.


Be sure  to come back tomorrow to see my final Share The Love card.

Happy creating,
Rebecca