Your Special Day Card with a touch of "Adult Coloring"

Do you love doing "adult coloring" but want to actually finish a project? Here's a quick card I made with just enough coloring to be fun, but fast enough to feel ok about giving it away :)


To prevent the ink from smearing, I stamped with Black pigment ink and used the craft gun to heat set it before coloring. 

The happy giraffe on this stamp set, Safari Ballet (A1180), was so much fun to color.  I used Turquoise Blue, Golden Yellow & Barely Beige. 
Safari Ballet (A1180)

Everything you need to make this card, including the cute Georgie papers is available on my website, rebeccabrown.ctmh.com. 


While you are shopping, check out the January Stamp of the Month, Beloved Bouquet which is just $5 with a $50 order!

Stamps

Let me know if you have questions about this project or any Close To My Heart products. I'd love to help you get creative!

Rebecca