This is La Vie En Rose

Just in time for Valentine's Day:


Hold me close and hold me fast
The magic spell you cast
This is la vie en rose
When you kiss me, heaven sighs
And though I close my eyes
I see la vie en rose
When you press me to your heart
I'm in a world apart
A world where roses bloom
*And when you speak, angels, sing from above
Everyday words seem
To turn into love songs
Give your heart and soul to me
And life will always be
La vie en rose

Love this sweet love song! I listened to several versions of the song before landing on this beautiful version by Daniela Andrade.

In It is fitting that the gorgeous paper pack with bold black and white designs accented by shades of red is called "La Vie En Rose".


The simplicity of the patterns makes the beautiful florals jump off the page. Because the reds are only on one patterned paper and zip strips, you are free to add your own accent color. For example teal or yellow would equally look great paired with a black and white design.

The La Vie En Rose collection also includes an Accessory pack of floral (self-adhesive) buttons and Complements mix-material set.



Aren't they beautiful? See the complete line by clicking HERE.