My 5th Anniversary FLASH SALE Starts NOW!

Ready? Set. Go! A 30-hour FLASH SALE is starting NOW!

This month, I celebrate my 5th anniversary with Close To My Heart. I love being a part of this incredible company and feel so blessed by each of the people who have been part of this journey with me. If you have come to one of my events, hosted a party, placed an order or even read my blog, you are a part of my Close To My Heart family. So, it seems fitting that I should give a gift to you to celebrate!



To get your gift, place an order on my Close To My Heart website between now and midnight tomorrow. For each $25 (before shipping and taxes), I'll send you one embellishment pack! There is no limit to how many embellishments you can receive. For example, if you place an order of $75 or more, you will get THREE packs!

Start shopping now>>

After you place your qualifying order, I will send your embellishments separate from the rest of your order. Which embellishments you get is a surprise, but I promise they are all currently available products like enamel gems, foil tape, shimmer trim and thick twine with retail prices of 3.95 or more!

Here's an idea: order the special Simply Fundamental Scrapbooker's Bundle to cash in on the free bulk memory protectors. Then add on the discounted Stamp of the Month and your order will qualify for three packs of embellishments! Total cost: $76.80, Retail Value: $121.55 or more


Note that this is a stand alone offer. It can not be combined with any other personal specials, will not qualify for club rewards and is not available on gathering orders.

There is no limit to the number of embellishments I'll send you! Just make sure your order is submitted by midnight tomorrow (Sunday, Nov 22).

Start shopping now>>

Thanks again for your part in making the last five years amazing!
Rebecca