October = Opportunity! Join today to get an awesome kit and bonus bag!

Today, I’d like to invite you to consider investigating the opportunity called Close To My Heart. First, I’d like to recognize that the word “opportunity” today has lost some meaning as it has been misused and overused.  Please believe me when I say that I would never call something an “opportunity” if I didn’t believe it has something to offer. So let’s explore why being a member of my team is an “opportunity” by defining the opportunity, explaining the keys to success provided to you and talk about why October 2015 is the BEST TIME to join. If this sparks your interest, please contact me so we can discuss this further. I can’t wait to hear from you!

Ready to join my team? Click here to get started>>

THE OPPORTUNITY

Whether you are interested in getting a discount or starting a full or part time career, Close To My Heart provides you with a real opportunity to meet your goals. First, you receive a kit that includes everything you need to kit the ground running. The creative products included in the kit were strategically selected so that you have everything you need for your first several gatherings.

15-ai-new-consultant-kit-us_ca

At over 70% off retail, this kit can be yours for just $129.  You will also immediately receive access to online resources to help you be successful. Our compensation plan includes a significant discount, cash plus product credit. In your first 90 days, you will have the opportunity to earn over $200 in additional products plus great logo items!

Ready to join my team? Click here to get started>>

KEYS TO SUCCESS
Being a part of my team links you with a strong company that produces high-quality products, allows you access to a huge network of resources and training, and provides you with a community and coach who want you to succeed!

Close To My Heart is an innovative company and a leader in the crafting industry. Our founder Jeanette Lynton had a vision for a company that would provide a rewarding business opportunity by producing original scrapbooking and stamping products. As a consultant, you can rest easy knowing that you will always have on-trend quality items to offer to your customers. Learn more about Close To My Heart>>

Once you join my team, you will have access to a plethora of on-demand training available 24/7 to grow your business and creative talents. As a new consultant, you will be automatically be enrolled in our 7 week Start With Heart training program to get your business off to a strong start. In addition, Close To My Heart regularly pushes new information to the consultants through timely videos and articles. Through our Online Office you will also have access to reports to help you understand your business, marketing materials and consultant-only bulletin boards.
Online Training

Finally, I’m so excited to tell you about my team, the Treasure Keepers. This group of consultant have become some of my best friends. We share ideas, encourage one another and basically do life together. Because we are not all close physically, our Facebook group provides a place to communicate regularly. We also have monthly calls and quarterly meetings. As your team leader, I am dedicate to helping you choose goals and meet them. Learn more about the Treasure Keepers>>

20150918_173450

Ready to join my team? Click here to get started>>

WHY NOW?
October 2015 is a great time to start your Close To My Heart business! Along with the fabulous new consultant kit pictured above, you will receive the adorable messenger bag pictured below. The interior of this bag is large without the bag getting bulky. It will easily hold your 12” x 12” paper and albums! I received one of these bags at the Convention in July and LOVE IT!

1510-cc-in-the-bag-01

We are also kicking off an awesome rewards program for our new consultants this month! As you achieve each milestone in our new Straight To The Top (STTT) program, you will earn fun, exclusive rewards to help you continue marketing your business and sharing your passion for crafting. Join my team to day and watch the perks pile up!

STTT

Ready to join my team? Click here to get started>>

If you crave creativity, relish warm relationships and would love your job to involve being creative, I’d love to tell you more about how Close To My Heart can fit all of those desires. My team is made up of business builders who focus on growing income, part-timers who lead a few parties each month as well as hobbyists who love a discount. If you fit any of these profiles, I’ll embrace you as a member of my team.

As your coach, I’m here to help you every step of your journey. I’d love to help you sort out whether this opportunity is right for you. Please email me to get the ball rolling!

Rebecca