I'm having a Retirement Party! (Yard Sale)

I've got to make room for new stuff!  I'm putting my retired inventory on sale at deep discounts. Everything 30 - 60% off original retail price just for this retired items yard sale.

Sunday, Sept. 27, 3 - 5 pm AND Tuesday, Sept. 29, 4 - 7 pm
My house (click here to request my address)



I'm digging out stuff from all corners of my cabinets and closets. Lots of new, unopened product, plus used stamp sets and tools. There are also many completed projects from my displays. Come browse all the great stuff to find great deals!

  • Paper packs - 30% off retail
  • Solid and patterned single sheets of paper - 40% or more off
  • Unused Stamp sets - 40% off retail
  • Used Stamp sets - 60% off retail
  • Embellishments 30% or more off
  • Workshops on the Go and other kits at deep discounts
  • Heavily embellished layouts ready for your pictures - $3 - $5 per page
  • Completed cards $1 - $3 each
  • Other display projects like mini-albums and gift boxes - some free!
Come early for best selection!

RSVP not necessary, but appreciated.