Hello, Life! Scrapbooking Summer Memories

Summer is officially over, but I don't want to forget the happy memories made during my favorite season.


In August, our family visited the Missouri Botanical Gardens. In addition to all the normal beauty of this location, we were there for the Lantern Festival which included an acrobat show.



This Zoe layout captures the bright and cheerful colors of the acrobat costumes and the silk-covered lanterns. It also showcases the faces of some of my favorite people. 

I had way more pictures than would fit on this page, so I attached an mini-album to hold a five more photos plus a journaling card. I used three 3" x 4" flip flaps connected on the edges so that it folds out accordion.


The bottom Flip Flap is attached to the memory protector so that the mini-album sits just above the photo in the bottom right corner of the page.



Here's what the completed page looks like with the flip flap mini-album closed.


These layouts use the amazing Hello, Life! Scrapbooking stamp set that is only available during September that is filled with words to celebrate all the seasons of life. You can order a set for yourself on my Close To My Heart website for just $13.95. 


In addition to this one, Close To My Heart issued two other stamp sets for National Stamping Month. One is focused on card-making and one for pocket scrapbooking. You can check out all of them 


I hope you've enjoyed seeing this simple layout made up of just paper and ink plus a great stamp set. 
Rebecca