Simple Card Making using Framed and Artistry

I love simple and that is what you get with the August Stamp of the Month, Framed, and the new Artistry Cricut cartridge. Seriously, these are the fastest cards ever! Bonus: they also turned out super cute!


Each of these cards were made from left over paper and embellishments from the Zoe Workshop on the Go (see list below). The sentiments are from the August Stamp of the Month, Framed. (Available only this month for just $5 with your $50 order!)

No fussy cutting here! Each of the frames on this stamp set are on the new Artistry Cricut cartridge (link for digital version).



Once you have cut out the image, you can stamp the frame in one color...


 ...and the sentiment in another!


I cut and stamped a bunch of the frames to give me lots of options as I put together the cards.


Here's a couple more cards:


The card above has absolutely NO EMBELLISHMENTS, yet it looks complete because of the beautiful Zoe paper, layering and two-toned stamping.


Love this last card! I literally took my scraps and trimmed them down to 5.5" or 4.25" and pieced them onto the card. EASY PEAZY!

Recipe:


Have a creative day,
Rebecca