It's A Tea Party! Use Artistry to customize your layouts

I've finally had some time to play with the new Artistry Cricut cartridge and made this sweet layout using the Zoe papers and Complements pack.


It seems like only yesterday! I found my daughter in her room having a tea party with her stuffed animals. It was so fun listening to her talking to them as she poured. She had such an imagination. I'm glad I grabbed the camera to capture this everyday moment.

The new Zoe paper is so soft and sweet. The new complements packs have a variety of materials like chipboard, stickers and vellum. They are generally smaller in size like these cute little flowers.


The teapot and cups are two of the new icons on the Artistry cartridge. "The Little Things" ribbon was also cut using the cartridge and stamped with one of the sets that comes with it. 


Recipe:

I am seeing so much potential for this cartridge. It has 700 images and comes with three stamp sets plus a pack of bright cardstock.


The stamps in this collection are very versitile including a set of frames and sentiments for both cards and layouts. I know you are going to love it!

Happy Creating,
Rebecca