A few of my favorite things...are retiring!

Just a reminder that a lot of our favorites are retiring! If  you have sticky notes marking things on your wish list in either of the two Idea Books shown below, you need to order now or miss out!


Although the official retirement date is not until August 31, all of the retiring items are now only available while supplies last. That means that when current inventory runs out, they are gone for good.

See complete list of retiring items>>

My Top 10 Retiring Items

As I looked over this list, I have to admit I felt some sadness. It was hard to narrow it down to just 10 items, but here's my favorite 10:

Number 10 - Base & Bling Charms


All of the current Base & Bling charms are on the retiring list! Yes, we have new ones coming, but if you like any of the current ones you need to get them now. The B&B antique metal chains and pendants are being replaced with shiny metal. So if you like the aged look, you need to order these as well.

Number 9 - Picture My Life Programs



Yes, we are getting new PML cards on 9/1, but I'm gong to miss the current ones which are ALL RETIRING! The Pear & Partridge Christmas cards pictured above are my favorite!

Number 8 - Outdoor Denim!!



This is one of my go to colors and I'm going to miss it! I'm also going to miss Smokey Plum, Olive and Autumn Terracotta. Sigh....The new Enchantment colors are pretty too, but this is a tough change for me. If you like these colors too, be sure to stock up on paper and get the ink pads!

Number 7 - Cut Above Christmas Card Kit



I love easy especially when the end result doesn't look easy. This card kit is so pretty with the glitter paper, deer and twine. But since everything is pre-cut, you can finish them in a jiffy!

Number 6 - Washi Tape



Yes, the rumor is true. All of our Washi Tape is retiring and are not being replaced in the new Idea Books. It took me awhile to warm up to this tearable tape, but just when I was falling in love...

Number 5 - Dimensional Elements Album Pages



I love this mini-album kit. All of the pages are images on the Artiste Cricut cartridge, so decorating the pages is simple. At just $4.95, it is a great deal! (By the way, all of the chipboard sheets that coordinate with the cartridges are retiring, so be sure to stock up on your favorites.)

Number 4 - Designed Decor Flip Stand Album



This popular stand is great for a desk calendar or family pictures. You can cut the pages on the Artbooking cartridge (with a little trimming) and pull an album to match your decor in minutes.

Number 3 - "Chicken Wire" Frame (aka Designed Decor Colonial White Frame)



This trendy frame can be used to display photos, Christmas cards, artwork and much more. It makes a great gift! Who do you know that would like one for Christmas?

Number 2 - Stamp Sets!



So many great stamps are retiring including this fun one called Belated Birthday which allows you to explain why you missed a birthday in style.

Number 1 - Seaside Collection



As a beach-lover, this collection makes my heart happy. Hurry! While the embellishment pack is sold out, you can still get it in the Workshop On The Go.

Now that I've told you mine, what are your favorites?