It's Not To Late...Life Is Wonderful

Before we close out the month, I want to share two more projects I made using the July Stamp of the Month: Life Is Wonderful.



First here's a really simple layout using the Chalk It Up paper, complements and accessories.




Even though the title is simple stamping with black ink, it really pops out and the detail of the stamp set is gorgeous.


This page really is super simple. I just stamped the title, added some stripes of paper and photo mats then embellished with a few of the Chalk It Up chipboard and puffy stars. I love EASY!

The second project is an embossed card. I tend to forget about heat-embossing, but am always happy with the results. It adds subtle shine and a dimension. For the white writing, I used Versamark Embossing ink with White Embossing powder. To achieve the rich color of the word "Wonderful", I stamped with the Gypsy pigment ink and embossed with Clear powder




Usually when I'm taking project pictures I am fighting to prevent a glare, for this one was trying to capture the glossiness (is that a word?) and the dimension of the embossed images. I'm not sure I succeeded. Trust me it is much prettier in person.




To get your hands on your personal copy of this stamp with all the beautiful sayings, go to my Close To My Heart website (www.rebeccabrown.ctmh.com). There are three ways you can order this awesome stamp set:
1) Purchase it at full retail price of $17.95 = Good Value
2) Add it to your order of $50 or more for just $5 = Better Value
3) Add it to your order with $25 in regularly priced stamps for FREE = Best Value!