Yesterday, I completed 10 layouts!

Yesterday, I completed 10 layouts --- yes that's 20 completed scrapbook pages in just one day! How long do you think I worked on them? 8 hours? 10? 15? Actually, I spent a total of around 3 hours, including organizing the pictures and journaling. 

Want to know my secret? It's Studio J, Close To My Heart's online digital scrapbooking program. It really does make scrapbooking quick and easy. A big bonus is that the layouts turn out beautiful! Here's one of the layouts I made:


Did you know Studio J is free to try? You pay nothing until you are ready to order prints!


You can also complete layouts from your digital images in just 5 easy steps:

1 - Upload your pictures into your online Studio J account.

2 - Choose your paper kit. This may be the hardest type since there are now 140 to pick from! 

3 - Choose your layout pattern. You can narrow down the 86 choices by selecting the number of pictures from the drop down box. Don't worry, you can add or remove photo wells later so don't stress if you are not sure exactly how many you will end up with.

4 - Choose a "kit mix". The program will show you a few thumbnails of the papers combined with the layout you selected. Again, don't stress this decision too much -- you can change it later. 

Here's the three kit mix choices I was given when I picked the Snowhaven Paper with the Photo Shoot layout. I chose the one on the right.

5 - Personalize your layout. You can change the papers, add/remove photo wells, add a title and journaling. You can also add embellishments and stickers. How much you do at this point is up to you. 

Here's a close of view of my final pages:



Once you are happy with your layouts, you simply add them to your cart to order the printed layouts. The prints will be delivered directly to your door!

Start creating in Studio J now>>>

I'm so glad that we have Studio J to speed up the scrapbooking process. I will put these pages in my 12" albums along with my traditional paper pages.

Over the next few weeks, I'll share with you more of my layouts including some of the tricks that I've learned over the years of using this program. In the mean time, please let me know if you have questions or need help using Studio J to convert your digital pictures to beautiful scrapbook pages.

Keep creating,
Rebecca