Ice Cream Dream Greetings

Today, I had fun making this cute card using the June Stamp of the Month, Ice Cream Dream.


This card layout is Center Squares on p. 36 of the Originals How To Book.  Here's a peek at the inside.


The combination of the Seaside paper and the ice cream stamps team really says "summer" to me. To complete the weathered look, I sanded the edges a bit and then sponged with desert sand ink.

To get this look, I stamped the images with Chocolate Pigment inks. Then I colored the desserts with watercolor pencils. Then I used the blending pen to erase the pencil lines.


After trimming the images, I attached them to the card with 3D foam tape. A few oceanside sequins finish off card.

Thanks for checking out my card. I hope it inspires to make your own sweet card! Of course, you can order all of these supplies on my CTMH website. The stamp set is only available in June and you can add it to your qualifying order for just $5.

Rebecca