Merry Christmas!

Hello friends! May you have a safe, relaxing holiday filled with love from family and friends. 

Here's quick and simple card for you:

Artiste Pop Up Merry Christmas card: Ruby, White & Topiary cardstock, Gold Dot Washi Tape,
Gold Glitter Paper, Gold Bling Gems

This card was made with the new Artiste Cricut cartridge. To make the card, I first cut the base out of Ruby cardstock, then the inside liner out of white. I love how the sentiment looks so crisp and clean as the white shows through the cut out.


The inside is where this card really shines, or I should say "pops"! I cut the liner twice -- once in white and once in Topiary green. Then I trimmed the green liner down to only include the tree branches and attached them to the white liner. I then added some Ruby circles I made with a hole punch with the left over paper from the base.



The tree was screaming for a glitter star, so I cut one out of our gold glitter paper. Then I finished the card off with some hand cut banners, Wsahi tape and gold bling gems.


Merry Christmas,
Rebecca