Two Great New Consultant Kits! (Plus sneak peek at new products)

In December, the first ever Seasonal Expressions mini Idea Book will go live. I've seen the preview and I must say there are some really awesome new products including two new paper collections and lots of new accessories. My favorite so far: White Shimmer Trim!



So as it starts getting chilly here in the mid-west, this catelog will help you dream of spring and love in the air. BUT, you have to WAIT until December to see them!

Unless, you order one of two great new consultant kits. You will absolutely love this box of creativity waiting to happen.



Each of these kits is packed full of fabulous new products --- over $370 in retail value --- but you pay just $99 when you join my Treasure Keepers team. Click HERE for an itemized list of the contents of the kit. 

Once you join, I'll help you use the products from your kit for your launch gathering and get your business off to a strong start. 


Please call or email me with any questions you have about becoming a consultant or being on my team. I can't wait to talk with you!

Rebecca