#30yearsofhappy - Day 25


It's a new day and that means a new #30yearsofhappy project! I hope you've enjoyed our other projects. Big thanks to Ellen and Julia who have shared their original artwork. If you missed any of these projects, click HERE to see them all.



Are you up for a challenge? You are invited to join us! Scroll to the bottom of this post for an invitation to post a link to your project using the #30yearsofhappy stamp set.

Picture Perfect Magnet


I cut this "poloroid" style frame using the Artbooking Cricut cartridge. It is on page 41 of the handbook. I used my picture to determine how big to cut it.


To assemble the magnet, I cut a square of chipboard just a little smaller than the picture frame. I attached the picture to the chipboard, then the frame on top.

I stamped the Picture Perfect stamp on a piece of scrap paper and trimmed it. I attached it to the frame with a little foam tape to add a little dimension.

My supply list: White cardstock, 3D foam tape and Artbooking Cricut Cartridge.

Be sure to check back tomorrow, when Ellen at www.cardmonkeysjungle.com will share another project made using this fun stamp set.

Want to get your hands on one of this sets? Here's how: Go to my CTMH website and pick out several stamp sets you love with total retail of $30 or more. This will be easy because there are so many great new sets to pick from! When you view your shopping cart, you will be prompted to add #30yearsofhappy for FREE!



In the meantime, keep creating!

Rebecca