#30yearsofhappy - Day 19


It's day 19 and the #30yearsofhappy project are still coming! All month, my friends and I have been showing you projects made with the stamps on the FREE stamp set #30yearsofhappy.

Here's a link if you'd like to review the earlier projects: LINK

This special stamp set, #30yearsofhappy, was designed to celebrate our founder and CEO Jeanette Lynton's 30th anniversary in the scrapbooking and stamping industry. To get this stamp set free, simply place an order on my Close To My Heart website which includes $30 in current retail-priced stamps.


Are you up for a challenge? You are invited to join us! Scroll to the bottom of this post for an invitation to post a link to your project using the #30yearsofhappy stamp set.

Cheerful Flower Keychain


A couple years ago, my daughter had a Night Owl birthday party. We had several of these keychains left. I've had them laying in my craft room waiting for inspiration. These little stamps were the perfect catelyst.

I stamped the flower in the new Pixie ink. It seemed plain, so I stamped the center in yellow -- a pencil eraser was just the right size to fill the center circle. I used Liquid Glass to attach the paper to the key chain and again to attach the glass cover. You may notice that ink is a little fuzzy around the edges --- for this project, I like that look. But you should always test the Liquid Glass on your materials to see if they alter the images.

My supply list: White cardstock, Round glass cover, Liquid Glass & Thistle diagonal striped ribbon.

Be sure to check back tomorrow, when Ellen at www.cardmonkeysjungle.com will share another project made using this fun stamp set.

Want to get your hands on one of this sets? Here's how: Go to my CTMH website and pick out several stamp sets you love with total retail of $30 or more. This will be easy because there are so many great new sets to pick from! When you view your shopping cart, you will be prompted to add #30yearsofhappy for FREE!



In the meantime, keep creating!

Rebecca