Two layouts using Chalk It Up Complements

Today, I wanted to share these two layouts using the Chalk It Up papers and Complements. Although these layouts were made by the fabulous Close To My Heart artists, they are not featured in the Annual Inspirations book and I knew you'd want to see them.



I love how quickly layouts come together using the Complements that coordinate perfectly with each paper pack. The Chalk It Up Complements are sturdy chipboard and add colorful dimension to your projects. 


Don't forget that my August Collection of the Month is Chalk It Up. Now is the time to order supplies for your projects so you can complete them at my house in September. In addition, you can post your projects on Social Media to enter my Collection of the Month contest. 


Have a wonderfully creative weekend!
Rebecca