Skylark Picture My Life Greeting Cards

Last Friday, I posted a video (LINK) showing some creative non-scrapbooking uses for the Picture My Life cards including using them for greeting cards.

I was inspired to give it a try and made these two cards.





Both of these use cards from the Skylark Picture My Life Program. Each one uses one 4x6 card cut down to make the background for the greeting card. Then I cut up additional Picture My Life cards to add sentiments and embellishments. So quick!

Don't forget that in August, when you buy a Picture My Life program, you can purchase a 10 pack of memory protectors for just $3! Click HERE to learn more>>

I hope these projects have inspired you to look at your paper products differently. Sometimes it is good to forget what original purpose is and think outside the box to find a new way to use them.

Keep creating!
Rebecca