Organize your Picture My Life with Divider tabs - FREE Craft Room File

Did you know that Close To My Heart's medium organizer is perfect for Picture My Life/Project Life cards?

Here's a picture of the contents of my dedicated Picture My Life organizer.


I took out a couple of the dividers in the back to make two sections for the 4x6 PML cards on the left and photos on the right (empty until I get them printed). The front sections from left to right are 3x4 PML cards, photos, My Crush 3x4 cards and 4x4 My Crush cards.

I cut all of the dividers on the joining images from Art Philosophy in Cricut Craftroom.

Ready to organize your Picture My Life cards? I've uploaded Craftroom files for both the 3x4 and the 4x6 dividers. (Note that I changed the style slightly -- for the better -- after I cut mine.)



To download the files, click on the link below the Craftroom screen shots below.This first file will cut three 4"x6" dividers at a time. The dividers will have landscape orientation and fit in a double-wide section of the medium organizer.


The second file will cut six 3"x4" dividers at a time. These dividers will have portrait orientation and fit in a single section of the medium organizer.


REMINDER: In August, when you purchase one of the Picture My Life programs, you can add an additional pack of Memory Protectors for just $3! Click here for more information>>

Happy Organizing!
Rebecca